Organizational Development, DE&I Manager
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
An ideal candidate for this company would possess 5+ years' strategic Learning and Development, and Diversity program experience within a large organization, with the following skills and experience:
- Review individual and organizational development needs to devise creative plans that promote diversity and belonging
- Development, Creation and implementation of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion learning strategies and programs that deliver learning, mentoring and coaching programs
- Building company committees, strategies and providing guidance for Management to implement within teams
- Experience with Executive team development, career pathing, succession plans, reviews, career development and mentor programs
- Design and lead onboarding program and experience for new employees
- Develop training programs and resources for topics such as; conflict management and resolution, courageous conversations, personality assessments, dealing with difficult personalities, etc.
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts
- Training evaluation or consulting experience with an understanding of adult learning theory, learning technologies and instructional design
- Google Suite (preferred) or MS Office
- Bachelor s in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or similar experience
Annual salary is between $90000 - $140, 000 to start, depending on experience.
This position requires a Bachelor' s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, and/or equivalent experience.
Our client provides upon hire:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 50% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Flexible working program
- 12 paid company holidays
- 15 days PTO
- Paid parental and adoption leave
Please apply at www.Frontrangestaffing.Com and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing is a progressive employer that strives to have an inclusive culture of Equal Opportunity within our workforce regarding diversity of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity, or national origin.
Front Range Staffing
Ph: (719) 323-6632