Forklift Operator/Chemical Packagers
Pueblo, CO 81001 US
Front Range Staffing is seeking experienced Forklift Operator/Chemical Packagers in North Pueblo.
This position will be training on 1st Shift (6am to 4:30pm) for at least a month, and then move to 2nd Shift (6pm to 4:30am).
Pay starts at $19/hr. for 1st shift. 2nd Shift has a $1.50 shift differential.
- Will assist in the handling, removal and storage of hazardous chemicals using forklift
- Experience working with chemicals following safety protocols with PPE
- Pulling samples from containers, logging samples and data into the LIMS system
- Attention to detail, with extreme caution to safety and accuracy
- Ability to read, interpret and follow written job instructions and directions
- Ability to read and understand safety procedures, including OSHA standards and regulations
- Basic mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and long division; ability to work with fractions and perform various mathematical conversions commonly used in chemical industry
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to recognize and safely respond to emergency situations
- Understanding of Federal, state and local environmental regulations
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years' experience operating powered forklifts
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Experience in the Semiconductor industry preferred
- Able to recognize safety situations and apply smart action to resolve.
- Competency around hazardous chemicals and signage.
- Self directed and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Able to compute basic math calculations; familiarity with weight units preferred (kg., pounds, grams, etc.)
- Prior forklift certification card
Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include:
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
- Weekly Pay and Pay Cards
Front Range Staffing is a progressive employer that strives to have an inclusive culture of Equal Opportunity within our workforce regarding diversity of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity, or national origin.
Front Range Staffing
Phone/Text: (719) 323-6632