1st shift Vitamin Powder Packagers
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Pay is $14.44 hr. To start. You will make $15.16 hr. When hired on permanent with the next increase being $17.56 hr. When you meet the training and production quotas on a regular basis.
Here is what you will be doing:
*This position works directly with natural pharmaceutical powders, someone with asthma or allergies might be affected in this department.*
- Measuring and weighing powder, placing in large tubs or sealing in large cans.
- Inspecting product for foreign objects, debris and contamination.
- Pallet stacking with product.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP s).
- Reading small print, must have good eyesight.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with diverse personalities.
- Moving up to 50lbs on a continuous basis.
- Daily warm up exercises to get you ready for the day!
- Wearing full PPE including a mask, lab coat, goggles, beard cover, hairnet, and shoe covers.
Here is what you need to be considered:
- Be a goal and team-oriented employee, you will be working as a team to accomplish daily quotas.
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions from Leads and Managers.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand while working.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and be accustomed to cleaning. People who have worked in Fast Food, Production, Manufacturing, or Assembly are a great fit. People just entering the workforce are also a good fit for these positions!
- This is a numbers job, you will need to have basic math and computer skills.
- High School Diploma or a GED.
- Dependable transportation, this location is not bus friendly for early mornings or late evenings.
- We run criminal background checks, but take it on a case by case basis and drug screen for everything but THC.
We offer all of our employees the following benefits:
- Friendly, professional, honest and direct feedback!
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly Awards
Our client offers some great benefits, to include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision HMO and PPO Options
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave (Vacation)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Referral Program
Please email your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com, apply at jobs.Frontrangestaffing.Com and then call us for immediate consideration so we can get you to work ASAP!
We want to make YOU our next successful employee!
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230 Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632