1st Shift Machine Operators
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Position hours are typically Monday through Friday 6am to 230pm, with occasional overtime.
Pay is $17.56 hr. To $19.36 an hour depending on experience.
Here is what you will be doing:
*This position works directly with natural pharmaceutical powders, someone with asthma or allergies might be have adverse reactions in this position.*
- Able to operate, setup, tear down, make adjustments, perform quality checks, minor maintenance and trouble-shoot Tablet Compression, Compounder and Encapsulation Machines.
- Fill the machine with powder, inspect finished product, assemble/disassemble, wash machine parts, and clean the machine and room.
- Use a pallet jack, or pulley system to pull materials.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP s).
- Reading small print, must have good eyesight.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with diverse personalities.
- Moving up to 50lbs on a continuous basis.
- Daily warm up exercises to get you ready for the day!
- Wearing full PPE including a mask, lab coat, goggles, beard cover, hairnet, and shoe covers.
Here is what you need to be considered:
- 6+ months Machine Operating experience in a Production, Manufacturing or Machine Operating type of position.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Be a goal-oriented employee, you will be required to accomplish daily quotas.
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions from Leads and Managers.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand while working.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and be accustomed to cleaning.
- This is a numbers job, you will need to have basic math and computer skills.
- High School Diploma or a GED.
- Dependable transportation, this location is not bus friendly for early mornings or late evenings.
- We run criminal background checks, but take it on a case by case basis and drug screen for everything but THC.
We offer all of our employees the following benefits:
- Friendly, professional, honest and direct feedback!
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly Awards
Our client offers some great benefits, to include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision HMO and PPO Options
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave (Vacation)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Referral Program
Please email your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com, apply at jobs.Frontrangestaffing.Com and then call us for immediate consideration so we can get you to work ASAP!
We want to make YOU our next successful employee!
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230 Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632