1st Shift Industrial Painter
Position hours are typically Monday through Thursday 7am to 4: 45pm and Friday 7am-11am
Pay is $20 to $23 an hour depending on experience.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Cleaning, preparing, and sealing surfaces prior to painting.
- Responsible for mixing, matching and applying paint to varies surfaces.
- Calculating amount of required materials.
- Selecting and purchasing paints from vendors.
- Cleaning all equipment; including brushes and spray guns.
Here is what you need to be considered:
- 2+ years of industrial painting experience.
- Experience working with chemicals.
- Must be able to lift, stand, bend, reach and work on ladders.
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- You will need to have basic math and computer skills.
- Dependable transportation, this location is not bus friendly.
- High School Diploma or a GED.
- We run criminal background checks, but take it on a case by case basis.
Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include:
- Opportunity for advancement and chance to go permanent
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Weekly Pay and Pay Cards
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632