Window Tinting Technicians
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience
- 1+ years' experience installing automotive window tint highly preferred.
- Knowledge in flat glass tinting, paint protection film installation, vinyl installation or HID lighting preferred.
- Ability to learn tint applications on large windows, homes, businesses, and cars.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Motivated to learn a new trade.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Clean and maintain shop on a daily basis.
- Maintain inventory control on all films and supplies used.
- Install window tint in automotive/residential/commercial applications.
- Provide friendly and professional customer service to all customers and clients.
- Professional, dependable and team oriented.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must own vehicle with proof of insurance and registration to be able to drive.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior military encouraged to apply
Position hours are typically Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply at frontrangestaffing.Com and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632