Colorado Springs, CO 80906 US
Important personality, skills and experience the person in this role needs to have:
- Must possess Disney personality, as you will be cold calling candidates and clients.
- Ability to manage rejection, stress and have a positive and forward-thinking mindset.
- Experience in Recruiting, Project Management, Sales, or an Administrative Customer Service role within a fast-paced position is a must.
- Prior demonstrated on the job ability to multitask and pivot, and manage multiple projects, in a deadline-oriented environment is a must.
- Able to articulate demonstrated time management, and organizational skills in prior roles.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Word, and Data Entry.
- Must have excellent writing abilities. Will be working with resume management and applicant tracking database systems that require speed and accuracy, and will be rewriting resumes, client engagement emails and job descriptions.
- This position requires a Social Media savvy person who can use Internet recruiting techniques, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and other Social Media Platforms. You will be building a pipeline of candidates by online advertising, networking, referrals.
- Must have a management like personality, and be a self-directed, decision maker, with problem-solving skills who thrives in autonomy, while also working in a close team environment.
- Active learner who will keep updated about Employment and Recruiting related topics, that affect our industry. HR/Employment Law knowledge a plus.
- Must have own vehicle with proof of insurance, and a smart phone.
Please email your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and call us afterward for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
Ph: (719) 323-6632
Front Range Staffing is a progressive employer that strives to have an inclusive culture of Equal Opportunity within our workforce regarding diversity of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity, or national origin.