Colorado Springs, CO 80906 | Temp
The job is 5 days a week from 6: 00am to 2: 00pm with one weekend day off.
The job consists of receiving food items from multiple vendors. These items need to be separated by outlet and then checked in against a receiving document. This requires comparing an invoice to the receiving document and what actually showed up. Weighing of meat and cheese items. Items can weigh up to 50 pounds and on some days there are over 1000 pieces.
This client requires potential candidates to have a clean appearance devoid of facial hair, be free of piercings, not have visible tattoos, and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test, including marijuana.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years Receiving experience
- Valid Driver s License
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
- This position does require the ability to pass a criminal background check.
Please apply at frontrangestaffing.Com and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632