Promotional Materials Graphic Designer
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Candidates must have the following skills and experience to be considered;
- 3+ years creating promotional marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, branding, websites, books, catalogs, product information, labels and newsletters
- Extensive experience using Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suites, Illustrator and Photoshop products and Graphic Design Databases such as Quark Xpress
- Digital Press and Print production experience highly preferred
- Experience writing reports and assembling presentations
- Experience using both a Mac and Windows based environments
- Bachelor s degree preferably in graphic design, marketing, or communications
- Ability to pass a criminal background and drug screen, to include marijuana
- Friendly outgoing personality, ability to work well in a team environment
Position hours are Monday through Friday, 7am to 330pm.
Pay is $18hr.
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632