Colorado Springs, CO 80905
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience with analytical instrumentation, such as HPLC, GC, CE, ICP, FTIR, TOC, MS, and dissolution apparatus.
- Experience with analytical testing of raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products.
- Experience with cGMP regulations and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment and analytical instrumentation.
- 4 year degree in chemistry or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to work in a positive team environment.
Position hours are Monday through Friday 8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm.
Our client offers some great benefits, to include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision HMO and PPO Options
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave (Vacation)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Referral Program
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632