Colorado Springs, CO 80904
The hours are between 6am to 8pm, days vary.
Ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience to be considered:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Pastry Chef, preparing bakery items such as breakfast items, cakes, frostings, fondant work, cookies, amenities, and special request items.
- Supervision of Pastry Staff and ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities along with attention to detail.
- The Pastry Chef is accountable for the quality and consistency of all pastry products produced and served including the efficiency, consistency, associate training and accountability of costs associated with the pastry department.
- Maintain cleanliness and working conditions of all tools, equipment and supplies.
- High School diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Certification of culinary training or apprenticeship preferred.
- Belief in and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Mission of the organization and a sincere and mature walk with Jesus Christ.
- Dependable transportation, this position is NOT on the busline.
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
Health, Dental & Vision
Employee Referral Program
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Dr Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906