Part-time Construction Bookkeeper
Pueblo, CO 81001
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years Construction Bookkeeping experience.
- Accounts Payable; experience paying vendors, account reconciliation, Invoice entry and job costing.
- MS Office, Excel, PDF, QB Online and Outlook.
- Experience with JobPower, or a Construction Accounting Software preferred.
- Experience filing AIA g703 Forms and billing the contract sum into portions of the work in accordance with schedule.
- Payroll; Process Bi-weekly and contractor payments.
- Project pay apps, progress billing and processing lien wavers.
- Credit card and bank account reconciliation.
- File and receipt maintenance.
This position would be 3 to 4 days a week, typically 7am to 330pm.
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632