Orthotic/Prosthetic Device Fabricators
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
This position will be creating high end prosthetic and orthotic devices that will be worn by patients so attention to detail and compassion for the patient wearing these devices are imperative.
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- Manufacturing, Fabrication, or Medical Device Assembly experience is required.
- Experience fabricating and customizing devices by hand using plastic, plaster and metal materials.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of prosthetic and orthotic devices, preferred.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen, including marijuana.
- Dependable transportation.
Position hours are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm.
Pay is $11.50hr to $12.50hr. With the opportunity to make $13hr. To $18hr. After training.
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632