Operations / Payroll Administrator
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- Verifiable Supervisory and Management experience.
- Provide leadership, direction and management and assist Payroll processing team in meeting deadlines, perform daily audits to ensure 100% accuracy, troubleshoot issues, provide training and feedback.
- Experience in Principles of Accounting, Banking, quarterly 941, End of Year Reports and daily balancing. Familiarity with HR.
- Positive personality, confident, tactful, with good decision-making abilities.
- Assist in Marketing.
- Business negotiation processes, onboarding clients, develop and manage client a, vendor and Accountant relationships.
- Provide recommendations for development and growth of the company.
- Adherence to state and federal tax and employment rules.
- Hiring, Training, Counseling and provide guidance to team.
- Excel, QuickBooks, MS Office, timekeeping and payroll software knowledge.
- Professional handwriting, spelling and grammar.
- BA or MBA preferred, or equivalent experience required.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
$47, 000 to $60, 000 depending on experience. This position is temp to hire.
Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include:
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
- Weekly Pay and Pay Cards
Please apply at www.Frontrangestaffing.Com and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing is a progressive employer that strives to have an inclusive culture of Equal Opportunity within our workforce regarding diversity of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity, or national origin.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632