Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Must be able to start ASAP. This position is located in Central Colorado Springs.
Pay is $15 to 16 hr.
The hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and 9am to 6pm
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years medical receptionist experience
- Electronic medical record-keeping
- Experience with Release of Information
- Scheduling appointments
- Verifying insurance eligibility
- Collecting copays
- Follow up calls
- Following HIPAA regulations including maintaining client confidentiality
- MS office experience including Outlook, Word and Excel, data entry, 45+ wpm
- Professional handwriting, spelling and grammar
- Professional appearance, upbeat personality and ability to always maintain professionalism is required
Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
- Weekly Pay and Pay Cards
Please apply at www.Frontrangestaffing.Com and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing is a progressive employer that strives to have an inclusive culture of Equal Opportunity within our workforce regarding diversity of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity, or national origin.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632