Male Drug Screening Technician
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a Medical, Lab, or Pathology environment collecting specimens.
- Experience with HIPAA regulations, confidentiality and transfers of Medical records.
- Data Entry, impeccable documentation skills, and ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to deal with the general public, maintain a level of maturity and respect with all clients.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Dependable transportation, not on busline.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, including marijuana.
Pay is $13hr.
Monday 7am-11am (Could go until 12pm)
Tuesday - Friday 2pm-6pm
Saturdays - Occasional
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632