Laboratory Administrative Assistant
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
The hours are between 7am to 330pm, Monday to Friday. Pay is $14-16hr.
Position consists of:
- Database management, and archival of paperwork and samples.
- Manage inventory, purchasing, receipt of laboratory supplies.
- Maintain schedules for laboratory and project deadlines.
- Assists with organization and appearance of the laboratory.
- Experience in a chemistry and/or microbiology laboratory a plus, but not required.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively perform concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
- Desire and ability to work in a positive team environment.
Ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience to be considered:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Advanced computer knowledge with background in Excel or other related database preferred as well as other Microsoft Office programs to include Word, and Outlook.
- Friendly team player, willingness to be a student and learn, listen and then implement actions.
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Dr Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906