Food Service Operations Manager
Fort Carson, CO 80913
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 4 + years experience controlling day-to-day Food Service operations including; scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, cost controls, and profit management.
- Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Payable, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Sales Tax Accounting, and Cash Flow Management.
- Must have strong interpersonal and client relations skills, and a passion for a high-level of customer service.
- Must have ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, and demonstrate professional communication.
- Must have outstanding leadership and management skills, strategic planning, and ability to motivate a team.
- Experience ensuring OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met.
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Ability to obtain clearance to work on a military base and have own vehicle with Drivers License, proof of insurance and registration to be able to drive on base.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Position requires flexibility for full time hours between 8am to 8pm.
Position ranges from $45, 000 to $65, 000 annually.
Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply at www.Frontrangestaffing.Com or email resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632