Food Production Operators (Denver 80216)
Denver, CO 80216
This position will be preparing meals and packaging retail food products.
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 6+ months experience in Manufacturing, Assembly, or in a food processing environment.
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP s).
- Ability to lift 40 pounds assisted
- Stand for up to 8 hours a day
- Adhere to food hygiene standards
- Dependable transportation
- MUST be able to start ASAP.
Position hours are typically Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Pay starts at $15hr.
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply at frontrangestaffing.Com and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
Ph: (719) 323-6632