Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Candidates must have the following experience to be considered;
- Previous Management/Leadership experience including interviewing, hiring, teaching all production personnel proper use of new equipment, conducting performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Managing plant building and equipment maintenance, procurement, drafting and coordinating new designs, layouts, surveys, maintenance schedules for equipment.
- Managing vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
- FDA, OSHA, and CDPHE regulations including equipment maintenance, pollution control standards, and modification of equipment.
- Reading, interpreting, writing and training employees on technical procedures, such as safety, SOP s and GMP s.
- Construction bid sheets and contracts for plant.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in a production or manufacturing environment and a proven history of Lean and Six Sigma knowledge and implementation is strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs unassisted, stand for 8+ hours a day and perform the physical duties required.
- Bachelor' s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field is required as well as 3+ years supervisory experience, as a facilities or plant manager.
This position has an excellent benefits package including; Medical, Dental, company paid Life Insurance, and a matching 401k plan.
Pay is DOE.
All positions require a clean criminal background as well as the ability to pass a drug screen, to include marijuana.
Please apply and submit your resume and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Dr Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906