Executive Sous Chef
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
The hours are between 6am to 8pm, days vary.
Ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience to be considered:
- 2+ years as an Executive Sous Chef or similar role.
- 2+ years managing Kitchen Staff, providing direction, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, evaluating and hiring.
- Monitor food production, ordering, cost, and quality and consistency on a daily basis ensuring financial performance and cost control.
- Familiar with HACCP principles in the area of food intolerances, and Serv Safe.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced kitchen, and have attention to detail, consistency and quality product.
- Knowledge of OSHA concerns, safety processes and procedures relevant to the kitchen environment.
- Manage schedules, plans and menus and working with other areas such as; Sales, Event Planning and Dining Services.
- Must have a belief in and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Mission of the organization and a sincere and mature walk with Jesus Christ.
- Dependable transportation, this position is NOT on the busline.
- Ability to pass an employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Professional culinary training, education and certifications are required.
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Dr Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906