Dispatcher Production Lead
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience working in a Warehouse or Packaging environment as a lead or in a supervisory level position.
- Experience dispatching and assigning work duties based on schedule requirements, making sure shift team goals are met.
- Responsible for training and continually monitoring performance of team members, facilitating team meetings (updates, training, safety, etc.).
- Excellent reading, writing, math skills.
- Excellent data entry and computer experience such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP s).
- Ability to read small print.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with diverse personalities
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Position hours are typically Monday through Friday 6am to 245pm, with occasional overtime.
Pay is $15 to $17 hr depending upon experience.
Our client offers some great benefits, to include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision HMO and PPO Options
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave (Vacation)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Referral Program
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632