Chemical Packaging - North Pueblo
Pueblo, CO 81001
This position will be staging and preparing drums, inspecting returned containers (drums and totes), and performing labeling and casing activities.
Positions are 12 hour shifts, 3/4 day schedules. 615am to 615pm.
Pay starts at $16hr.
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- Competency around hazardous chemicals and signage
- Experience working with chemicals following safety protocols with PPE
- Forklift experience
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Experience in the Semiconductor industry preferred
- Able to recognize safety situations and apply smart action to resolve.
- Self directed and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Able to compute basic math calculations; familiarity with weight units preferred (kg., pounds, grams, etc.)
- Attention to detail, with extreme caution to safety and accuracy
- Inspect, wash, and prep customer returned containers (totes and drums).
- Unload new drums out of a box trailer and stage them for the packaging line.
- Operate equipment to clean new drums prior to filling with chemicals.
- Operate labeling and casing equipment downstream of the filling areas.
- Operate a forklift to move empty containers and supplies within the plant to support plant operations.
- Will assist in the handling, removal and storage of hazardous chemicals
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632