Pueblo, CO 81001
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience setting up and running CNC machine, boring and doweling machines and other specialty machines used to make custom quality cabinetry.
- Experience using Windows operating system and Outlook email.
- Ability to read and interpret cabinet designs, blue prints, bill-of-materials.
- Create cut list, send out to machine and assemble cabinets when product runs are completed.
- Material ordering, tracking parts with vendors, following up on timelines, requesting confirmation or materials and parts to be able to complete jobs on time.
- An aptitude for working with wood-working shop equipment, i.E. Cnc, bore and dowel, table saw
- Attention to detail and quality of results.
- Changing tools, cleaning of the machine and basic maintenance.
- Experience in the wood product manufacturing industry, specifically furniture, and cabinetry preferred.
- Knowledge of materials (composite wood panels, laminates and veneers, solid wood, and acrylics) preferred.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude.
Position pays between $19hr to $25hr start. Hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 330pm.
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632