Colorado Springs, CO 80904
The hours are between 6am to 8pm, days vary.
Ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience to be considered:
- Experience with Supervising Front of the House Staff of 25+ employees; coordinating schedules, work assignments, managing and planning banquet functions, table and planning management.
- Experience dealing with guest complaints and staff issues.
- Experience coordinating with event planners, chefs, and event services.
- Experience ordering equipment and supplies, maintaining proper inventory.
- Experience creating menu information.
- Belief in and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Mission of the organization and a sincere and mature walk with Jesus Christ.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Dependable transportation, this position is NOT on the busline.
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Dr Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906