1st Shift Packaging Associates
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 6+ months experience working in a Production or Assembly environment, packaging, sorting, boxing, or labeling .
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP s).
- Ability to read small print.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with diverse personalities
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Position hours are typically Monday through Friday 6am to 230pm, with occasional overtime.
Pay starts at $12.44hr.
Our client offers some great benefits, to include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision HMO and PPO Options
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave (Vacation)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Referral Program
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632