Colorado Springs, CO | TempToFT
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 1-year Administrative experience, entering Purchase Orders, Record Keeping, Data Entry, Inventory and Ordering supplies, and Auditing
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office; including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, strong accuracy, and problem solving skills
- Strong oral, written and organizational communication skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Professional image
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen and a Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to start immediately
Position hours are typically Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Pay is between $12hr-14hr. Depending upon experience.
Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include:
- Opportunity for advancement and chance to go permanent
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
- Weekly Pay and Pay Cards
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.