Colorado Springs, CO 80904
The hours are 6am to 3pm, days vary.
Ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience to be considered:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as Pastry Cook, preparing bakery items such as breakfast items, cakes, frostings, fondant work, cookies, amenities, and special request items.
- Maintain cleanliness and working conditions of all tools, equipment and supplies.
- High School diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Certification of culinary training or apprenticeship preferred.
- Ability to pass an employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Belief in and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Mission of the organization and a sincere and mature walk with Jesus Christ.
- Dependable transportation, this position is NOT on the busline.
Front Range Staffing offers all associates some great benefits while on assignment, to include:
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
Please apply by emailing your resume to jobs@frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Dr Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906