Mental Health Provider Support Specialist
Colorado Springs, CO 80916 US
Positions start ASAP. This position is located in Southeast Colorado Springs.
*This company has a vaccine mandate, candidates must be up to date with all vaccinations including Covid to be considered.*
Hours are Tuesday through Friday 745am to 545pm.
Pay is $17.57 an hour.
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 1+ years Customer Service experience within the medical industry
- Patient admissions, enrollment, and preparing patient rooms
- Professional, outgoing, compassionate and upbeat personality
- Ability to always maintain professionalism in a psychiatric environment
- Schedule lab orders, initial and follow up appointments
- Collecting copays
- Electronic Health Records
- Experience with Release of Information
- Follow up calls, inbound and outbound
- Following HIPAA regulations including maintaining client confidentiality
- High school diploma or GED required
- Monitor and maintain supply levels; ensure all expired supplies are regularly removed
- MS office experience including Outlook, Word and Excel, data entry, 45+ wpm
Front Range Staffing offers some great benefits, to include
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Attendance Awards
- Weekly Pay and Pay Cards
Please apply and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing is a progressive employer that strives to have an inclusive culture of Equal Opportunity within our workforce regarding diversity of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity, or national origin.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632