Land Development Civil Engineer (PE)
Colorado Springs, CO | DirectHire
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor s of Science in Civil Engineering and a Colorado PE
- Design experience to include; Roadway, Highway, pedestrian and bike facility permitting, signing and pavement marking
- Leadership skills, to include; mentoring and training Jr. Staff
- Experience preparing project reports and specifications
- Experience with development and review of conceptual, preliminary and final roadway design drawings and plans
- Experience performing horizontal and vertical roadway alignment calculations and utility research and coordination
- Must have AutoCAD and Civil3D, Microstation and Geopak highly preferred.
Pay is DOE.
All positions require a clean criminal background as well as the ability to pass a drug screen, to include marijuana.
Please apply and submit your resume and then call for immediate consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Dr Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906