2nd Shift Packaging and Labeling associates
Colorado Springs, CO 80905 | TempToFT
An ideal candidate for this company would possess the following skills and experience:
- 6+ months experience working in a Production or Assembly environment, packaging, sorting, boxing, or labeling .
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP s).
- Ability to read small print.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with diverse personalities
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Position hours are typically Monday through Friday 2: 15pm to 10: 45pm, with occasional overtime.
Our client offers some great benefits, to include:
- Pay starts at $11.75 hr. With opportunity for increase after mastering skills in position
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision HMO and PPO Options
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave (Vacation)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Referral Program
Please apply by filling an application out at www.Frontrangestaffing.Com and then calling for consideration.
Front Range Staffing
1257 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 230
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Ph: (719) 323-6632