2nd Shift Packaging Technician
Colorado Springs, CO | TempToFT
- Verify counts, labels and lot numbers for packaged product.
- Verify labels are properly positioned with no wrinkles.
- Create shipping labels as needed.
- Perform and ensure that thorough, routine cleaning of equipment and packaging rooms is performed according to appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP' s) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP' s).
- Keep a clean and neat work area.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read small print on bottle labels.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Please apply at www.Frontrangestaffing.Com and call us for immediate consideration.
All our positions require the ability to pass an employment criminal background check and the ability to pass a drug screen, including Marijuana.
Front Range Staffing
Ph: (719) 323-6632